RoyaleStoreManila.com is a website designed and owned by Jaypee Pefanio, Royale Independent Distributor.
I. ONLINE SHOP
- By placing an order, you confirm that all information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading.
- You agree to deal with us in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws. We may cancel orders where we consider that you have not dealt with us in good faith or have otherwise breached applicable laws, even if the order has been confirmed and payment was sent. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you for the amount charged, less delivery charges and applicable taxes and duties, at our discretion. This also applies to other payment methods.
- We acknowledge orders by email. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, at our discretion. Rest assured that we will try to fulfill all orders with our outmost effort.
- All items that are offered for sale subject to available stock. If an item is out of stock, we will quickly notify you and offer a substitute or refund the items. If you do not accept a substitute item and your credit card has been charged or payment was sent for an item that is out of stock, we will cancel your order and issue a credit to your credit card and/or other applicable methods in the amount charged.
- All prices are in Philippine Pesos and are subject to change without notice.
Delivery and Shipping
- Shipping will commence once payment has been processed/validated. We accept payment through Secure Payments by Paypal (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover), Direct Bank Transfer (Metrobank) and Money Transfer (Western Union, LBC, Cebuana Lhuiller, Palawan Express, PayMaya, GCash).
- Large transactions may involve additional screening and we will require confirmation on key details before we proceed to fill the order. In this event, we will contact you. In some cases this may delay your order by a short period.
- We ship worldwide via LBC and DHL Express (Other Countries). Countries available depends on the services offered by the courier. We charge a fixed cost of ₱100 for deliveries within Philippines. For destinations outside the Philippines, shipping cost is determined by destination and weight. Shipping cost is automatically calculated when you provide your address in the checkout page. (On remote areas, as identified by the courier, we will e-mail you for any additional costs for the shipping)
- We use all reasonable efforts to dispatch orders within 2 business days after payment confirmation. Most orders should arrive within 1-3 business days (Metro Manila Area), 1-4 business days (Other areas in the Philippines) and 4-8 Business Days (areas outside the Philippines) after dispatch depending on the destination. It is your responsibility to inform us promptly if an order does not arrive by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we learn an order has not arrived within a reasonable period, we will lodge an enquiry with the courier and advise you of any issues that are discovered.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery or non-delivery and late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order.
- On delivery of the product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the courier, then we may charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us. This includes refusal to complete duties, taxes or fees imposed by your local customs office or government bodies.
- Orders shipping to destinations outside the Philippines might incur duties and taxes, that are in most cases, due at the time of delivery. It is your responsibility to consult your local customs office for more details about your country’s duties and taxes.
Duties and Taxes
- Duties and taxes are only applicable to orders shipping to destination outside the Philippines. We currently ship via DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) which means we meet all costs except importing tax or duty of the said goods at importing country. We do not collect taxes and duties during checkout and therefore you are responsible for fulfilling these if you are required.
- We are not responsible for any import taxes, duties, or brokerages fees which may be incurred on your international order shipment nor any related delivery delays or seized products. In the events that additional fees are assessed to your order, your local customs authority or the courier will contact you directly.
All orders are considered final when the payment is received. We only do refund on the following cases:
1. Wrong products are delivered to you. You may choose to return the products to us and refund the order. Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.
2. We failed to hand the products to the courier due to our unreasonable neglect.
3. The products are out of stock.
4. The items cannot be shipped to your country.
5. You request to cancel the order due to a mistake — within 60 minutes after placing it. It is your responsibility to double check your order before placing it, and to check the confirmation e-mail to ensure that you have ordered the correct items.
All refunds will be primarily done with the payment method used to send the payment. If not possible, due to unavoidable reasons, the seller and the customer may decide which payment method will the refund money be transferred.
*Orders that are seized by your local customs cannot be refunded.
- Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to goods passes to you on delivery in accordance with these Terms.
- Goods ordered by you remain our property until you pay for them in full.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are excused from performing our supply and other obligations and will not be responsible for any delays where and so long as we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by events or causes beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to notify you of any delay and its expected duration. If we are prevented from performing our obligations for longer than a reasonable time, we may elect to cancel your order and issue you a credit in the amount paid for the order without further liability to you.
II. SPECIAL OFFERS
We may provide special offers in relation to our services from time to time. At any time, we may terminate any special offer without advance notice. If terminated, a special offer will continue to apply in good faith in accordance with these Terms before the special offer was terminated. This only applies on coupons and gift check.
From time to time, we may offer free shipping promotions or similar. During the stated period of the promotion, the express terms of any specific promotion override these Terms other than the Special offers and Error sections.
By becoming a distributor of Royale Business Club through our special offers, you will be bound by the company’s Code of Conduct. We at RoyaleStoreManila.com have no power and are not liable for any termination or suspensions that might happen.
- You agree that you will keep your username and password safe, and won’t share them with anyone.
- You agree that you will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.
- To deactivate your account please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can update your personal details (including your account and referral/affiliate details) by accessing your account at your RoyaleStoreManila.com My Account and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
- From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions, errors on coupons and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available. Despite anything else in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and a payment was sent. If the payment was sent for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you to issue a refund.
You can contact us using any of the following methods:
- By SMS +639064930022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of complicated matters, we can arrange other forms of communication such as call or chat to discuss about the matter.
Notices to you
- We may notify you by email, a general notice on this website or by other reliable method to an address or using contact information previously provided by you.
- We may alter these Terms from time to time by posting the altered version on our website. You should visit the website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations. In the case of an alteration, the altered Terms only apply to goods ordered via the website after the alteration takes effect.
- These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
Important information regarding the use of this site.
RoyaleStoreManila.com is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and this privacy notice is designed to tell you which information we collect from you, how this information may be used and how it is protected.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
RoyaleStoreManila.com limits its requests for information to what is required to ensure accurate service. Most of the information we collect is very basic and is needed to complete a purchase or provide information to our subscribers, and prospects who are interested in doing the business. Examples of user information that may be collected may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit-or debit-card information, a description of the item requested or purchased and the IP address of your computer.
Even if you do not make a purchase on our site, we have the ability to track usage of our web site – including the server from which the site was visited. This information is not used to track information about individuals, but is used on an aggregate level to customize our site, improve the on-line experience and plan advertising and promotions.
Information Voluntarily Provided
There are times when you may provide information to us voluntarily. This occurs when you provide your feedback to us though e-mails, return forms, letters or telephone calls. We use this information to respond to your query and to keep track of customer feedback.
RoyaleStoreManila.com has an Internet database to allow consumers to store their shipping and billing information, track the status of their order, list previous orders and retain email preferences. Registration is entirely voluntary and you have the ability to correct or delete the information at any time. This information is accessed through the “My Account” section of the site.
RoyaleStoreManila.com does not sell or otherwise share your personal information with anyone else, such as advertising agencies or marketing companies. We only send marketing information to those customers who specifically sign up for our mailing list. Customers can opt-out of receiving information by using the “unsubscribe” option in any marketing e-mail that they receive or by changing their preferences in the “My Account” section of the site.
Use of Google Analytics and other tracking services
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
We also use Facebook cookies to show you relevant offers and information on Facebook Ads.
Third Party Vendors
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
RoyaleStoreManila.com will share your personal information internally with those staff members who need it to complete your purchase or carry out your instructions regarding the receipt of marketing information. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your written consent unless required to do so by law.
RoyaleStoreManila.com keeps your personal information for only as long as required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. On payments using credit or debit card on Secure Payments by Paypal, it is bound to Paypal’s terms and conditions.
Accuracy and Protection of Personal Information
RoyaleStoreManila.com relies on our customers to notify us of any changes in personal information. Should inaccurate information come to our attention, we will investigate and correct the information and, if necessary, advise you of the change. Only those staff members who need your personal information in order to respond to your requests are given access to it. RoyaleStoreManila.com Team Members are provided with training and information regarding the proper handling of personal information. All information stored in our computer system is protected from unauthorized access and information that is stored in document form is kept in secure locations to prevent access by unauthorized persons.
Use of Transaction Records for Proof of Shipping
There are times that we may show prospective customers some of our transaction receipts and proof of shipping. In these cases, we make sure that we will black out any sensitive information to protect your security and privacy.
Access to Personal Information
RoyaleStoreManila is committed to ensuring that we have no personal information about customers and subscribers that is not absolutely necessary in order to provide them with excellent service. We are also committed to ensuring that information about our customers is accurate and up-to-date.
How to order online through www.royalestoremanila.com
1. Choose the item/s you would like to purchase by clicking the SHOP icon or browsing the different categories. Choose your desired product.
2. Click “Add to Cart”
3. When you are ready to complete your order, click “View Cart”
4. Review your orders.
5. Click “Proceed to Checkout” once you have finalize your orders
6. Fill in fields with your contact and shipping information
7. Click “Continue to shipping method”
8. Choose your shipping method (Metro Manila, outside Metro Manila)
9. Click “Continue to payment method”
10. Choose you payment option (Metrobank, GCash, M.Lhuillier, Palawan Express, LBC Pera Padala Paymaya)
11. Click “Complete order”
12. Take note of your total and payment instructions. The same info along with your sales invoice will be sent to your email.
Shipping is free for purchases above Php 1,500, otherwise it’s php 100 for Metro Manila areas and P200 for provincial areas (outside Metro Manila).
Upon confirmed payment, we ship out the next business day. (Non-business days are weekends and public holidays.) After which, delivery to Metro Manila areas take 2-4 business days. Provincial deliveries take 4-5 business days. International deliveries take 5-10 business days.
If you are having trouble ordering online please send us the following information through our email : email@example.com or Viber (09064930022):
Mode of Payment (Metrobank, PayMaya, Palawan Express, LBC Pera Padala, GCash, M.Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier)
This site offers beauty, health, wellness, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
This literature, website or marketing tool is personally designed by Jaypee Pefanio, a Royale Distributor,and not an official publication of Royale Business Club International or any of it’s affiliates.
This literature/ marketing tool is not an official publication of ROYALE or any of its affiliates. This literature/ marketing tool is personally designed by Jaypee Pefanio. For ROYALE’s official publication, please visit the website: www.royalebusinessclub.com.
This website is used only for promoting Royale Products, Membership Assistance and providing useful contents to visitors. Products or information found in this website are not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, it’s advisable to contact your health care professional immediately.
Please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.